OpenSSL / java / wiki bits

Ken Horn ken.horn at clara.co.uk
Wed May 25 08:22:57 PDT 2005

Thanks. I seem to be able to actually get multple different errors, but
just submitting the page more than once (and no, I'm waiting for the
requests to finish before retrying). My prog is basically only using a
single key pair per startup, and verifies anyone (might as well get the
protocol working prior to bells and whistles), so there's only one key
(unless the consumer is caching, despite asking for it).

What might help, would be if someone could generate demo keys / hashes /
tokens etc and display them, so that other implementations could verify
the crypto stuff without the added moving parts. Anyone with a working
version fancy it? Of course, with the various file formats and libs
involved this may still be non-trivial to do cross language. Hrmf, why
aren't crypto formats more self describing?