Net::OpenID::UserProfile

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Wed May 25 13:16:07 PDT 2005

Cool.  Is there any reason for why this cool UserProfile
mining/scraping/swiss-army-knife can't be
OpenID independent.  I.e. you create an instance and then you feed it
various URL/pages;
possibly with format hints, and let it inhale what it can.  It would be
sweet if it was easy to
add plug-ins; since there are an awful lot of one off meta tags et. al.
in use out there as well
as a lot of badging do hickeys where if you run down the link under the
badge there is often
some useful profile-ish data.