user@domain identity form musings

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:51:57 PDT 2005

Let me make sure I dont inject controversy into any of this though. What
OpenID is right now is FANTASTIC!!! So, if there seems to be too much
opposite thought on this matter I would certainly rather spend my time
building the code for the system that attracted me to this list in the first
place. Maybe when the code for several platforms is complete we can revisit
this and see how we might be able to make things better. But even still...
I'm here because of this > OpenID not this > OpenID.name<http://OpenID.name>.
I will gladly help in any way I can but at this stageof the game injecting
this into the mix could set things back and I certainly dont want to do
that...