OpenID adoption - any new consumers?

Alexis 'sonix' Mckee neoleo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:46:07 PST 2005

Well, I only know two sites besides the ones on the wiki, and not sure
they're 'important' enough to be there. However, is that not the
point? Easy access to sites you wouldn't normally waste the time to
sign up at? ... anyway, it's the following two - both only uses the
login for comment support on the blog/diary:

http://sonix.dk/
http://zefiro.de/

=Alexis