Merging Capability Discovery and XRID Proposals into Spec

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Tue Nov 8 11:17:21 PST 2005

Thanks Mart, I've included TypeKey in the example and updated that bit
of the spec.  Can you also please once over the impact section and make
sure that I got it all right, I'm not quite sure I did.

Johannes, can you look over the notes Mart mentioned please since I
think they are mainly questions aimed at LID?

Thanks,
--David