Verisign on YADIS etc.

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Wed Nov 9 21:30:09 PST 2005

I think you've summed up the basics pretty well.  Once I better
understand XMLDSig, or if someone else gets already then please it beat
me to it, I plan to modify section 6 of the wiki to include an example
type for it as well.  I'm also hoping to publicize a presentation I put
together tonight which both explains YADIS and how signed pings fit in.

This is also a group of people who are very much interested in the
keeping everything simple for both technical and adoption reasons.  All
in all, was a very promising meeting with a great group of people this
morning and I hope we'll see a strong proposal coming out of it!  If
nothing else, it is really great seeing all of the interest by various
parties in YADIS, once we figured out how to explain it right.

--David