OpenID spec changes?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at
Sun Nov 13 10:36:06 PST 2005

TypeKey messed up their configuration and I'm embarassed to say it's been
broken for weeks and they still haven't fixed it.

Basically their "is this user this url?" function is fragile, and their
configuration now says "" instead of "",
so their OpenID will only assert if you ask it about :80 in the hostname.

I thought they were going to fix this some time ago, but apparently not.

For now, test between other providers, not TypeKey.

- Brad