proposal for capabilities lookup

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Nov 21 00:47:23 PST 2005

One minor correction to Peter's message below: in the XRI Resolution 2.0
Working Draft 09 spec, the official media type for XRD files was updated to
"application/xrd+xml", however in subsequent review, Gabe Wachob, XRI TC
co-chair, noted that due to the new separation of XML namespaces in the
spec, it will actually be:

	application/xrds+xml

Working Draft 10, which will contain numerous corrections such as the above
as XRI TC members complete their reviews, is due by Dec. 1.

=Drummond