Towards making some decisions

Jeff Sonstein jeffs at ariadne.iz.net
Tue Nov 22 14:13:32 PST 2005

engage delurking mode...

On Nov 22, 2005, at 3:55 PM, Lukas Leander Rosenstock wrote:

> I think there are some people interested in YADIS (I believe there
> are a lot of read-only or less active - like myself)
> on this list but we are not able to come to San Francisco for such
> a decision. Maybe we as the "virtual community"
> should make a clear statement on our preferred alternative.

hello...
although I miss San Francisco something fierce
I am one of the people unlikely to get there for this...

IMHO discussion on this list about the alternatives
might help the face-to-face group make a better decision

just a suggestion

jeffs

Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
- Groucho Marx -