'relying party' and 'identity consumer'

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Sun Nov 27 21:55:03 PST 2005

+1 on using "relying party". It's primary advantage is that it is already
widely propagated by SAML. IMHO all identity terms need a little context if
they are going to be used with laymen, but within the community of folks
working on Internet identity technology, I think "relying party" is pretty
well established.

=Drummond