OpenId as an ad-hoc federator

Anas M. Nebuchadnezzar XXXVII Duck at kronkltd.net
Mon Oct 10 14:24:57 PDT 2005

This is exactly why I recommend that we make a standard call to
compliant OpenId clients that will initiate a login. That way we can use
my idea of Client auto-discovery. That way, if Site B needs to
authenticate with another Site on the user's behalf, then all Site B
would have to do is pull up Site A, read the openid.client tag, and then
re-direct the user to that address with the user's identity in the
openid_url parameter. (and perhaps also an openid_mode=login)

Daniel E. Renfer (http://kronkltd.net/)