PHP-OpenID-0.0.8.2 released

Christian Stocker christian.stocker at bitflux.ch
Thu Sep 8 03:19:07 PDT 2005

Hi

On 8.9.2005 11:33 Uhr, Dan Libby wrote:
> Just a minor bugfix release.
>
> http://www.videntity.org/tp/downloads/PHP-OpenID-0.0.8.2.tar.bz2
>
> fwiw, I've now tested both simple.php and httpconsumer.php with
> Livejournal, and achieved successful logins with both using this version.

Nice. Works (simple, httpconsumer and sampleserver), if I install your
recommended extension (gmp, mhash, curl, and tidy2). Without gmp and
mhash it didn't work, but I'm too busy/lazy right now to check that
further. As long as it works for me :)

Furthermore there's the issue of SCRIPT_URI, which is not set on my
server (apache2, mod_php5, linux) and I had to change some lines
(mentioned in the mail by Martin Atkins).

Now that the examples work, I'll try to integrate them into our
applications. Thanks a lot for your work

christian

--
christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71