Current OpenID demo/test page?

Dave Holland dave at biff.org.uk
Wed Sep 21 07:33:44 PDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 09:59:33PM -0400, Jason Levine wrote:
> Is there a site that provides the consumer side of a current OpenID test,
> preferably with as much debugging info as possible?

I've written a proof-of-concept Openid guestbook, it's at
  http://www.biff.org.uk/dave/openid/guestbook.cgi
and the Perl source is at
  http://www.biff.org.uk/dave/openid/guestbook.txt

It writes various bits and pieces to a log file as it runs. You could
put more &log() calls in other places if you wanted more debugging.
There are still some rough edges ("FIXME" in the code).

I've tested this against the OpenID servers at LJ and imperialviolet.org
and it seems to work OK. I'd be interested to hear people's experiences
using other servers (and their opinions on the code, too!)

thanks,
Dave Holland