MyOpenID.com

Anas M. Nebuchadnezzar XXXVII Duck at kronkltd.net
Thu Sep 29 18:43:09 PDT 2005

Would you mind either modifying your favicon, or at the very least
provide us with an alternate one that we can use to identify you. I am
currently parsing the identities of known OpenId servers that expose the
username in the url. I display the short username with the favicon of
the site, but link to the full url. For instance:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/duck1123/ would become
[lj-favicon]duck1123 and http://duck1123.myopenid.com/ would be
[myopenid-favicon]duck1123. It would be helpfull to be able to
differentiate between users of your site, and unknown domains. (domains
that do not match my array of regexes)

As a side note, I'll be switching my delegation to your servers so I can
post to openid-enabled sites without logging my girlfriend out og LJ.

Daniel E. Renfer (http://kronkltd.net/)