OpenID consumer wishlist

Andrew M andrewm at fileformat.info
Mon Apr 10 02:32:15 UTC 2006

I've just implemented an OpenID consumer for my site.  It wasn't too bad, but
there are a couple things that I'd like:

- a set of ids that will trip each error condition.  For example:
idmismatch.openidtest.com where everything looks good but the returned id
doesn't match the requested id.

- a help page oriented towards end users "What is my OpenID?" that lists the big
OpenID-enabled providers with nice logos and examples and such.  Currently my
login page is pretty bare, I don't feel like writing the help text myself, and
the main openid.net page is pretty "developer-oriented"