Proposal (Was: When are and aren't two URLs the same?)

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Fri Apr 21 22:11:01 UTC 2006

Imperative vs. declarative? I'm fine with either ... I decided to use
the algorithmic form because it appeared to me it was more likely
that implementors would implement it correctly ...

Is your declarative proposal [intended to be] semantically equivalent
to my imperative one?

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.