Proposal (Was: When are and aren't two URLs the same?)

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at janrain.com
Mon Apr 24 17:36:23 UTC 2006

# In the example that I just gave (the part of my e-mail that you
# didn't quote), the user -- in this case, me -- got a weird error and
# could not log on. It required protocol-level debugging, and then
# code changes so the user could log on. This seems to qualify as a
# "case where this doesn't work"?

No, that qualifies as "the debugging and testing you do when you set
up an identity provider", as well as "a procedure to implement IDP
behavior to manifest the identity URL equivalences that you want to
support."

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  JanRain, Inc.