Trusted OpenID Servers?

Timothy Parez timothyparez at linux.be
Sun Aug 6 11:02:09 UTC 2006

Hey,

This has recently been discussed in "OpenID Trust Model" have a look through the archives.
In any case, if phpBB wants to have OpenID support, they could implement a feature which
allows the board admin, to allow/disallow certain OpenID servers.

Given the spirit of OpenID, I believe this kind of protection should be handled by the consumer.
Not by a centralized blacklist, or not by force anyway.

Timothy.