How to store OpenID Identity in DB - any recommendation?

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Tue Aug 8 02:04:52 UTC 2006

Would this problem be resolved if the URL the user typed in is only
used for discovery and a hint to the IdP as to the identifier the
user would like to use, and the RP uses the identifier that the IdP
returns? More likely that the IdP will be consistent in what is
returned?

Perhaps this is something that can be addressed in 2.0.

-- Dick