OpenID 2 Day and Evening Events This Thursday

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Tue Aug 8 05:19:21 UTC 2006

Also in terms of logistics, please RSVP to me for the event during the day and to Kaliya (identitywoman at gmail.com) for the evening event.

Thanks,
--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Recordon, David [mailto:drecordon at verisign.com]
Sent: Mon 8/7/2006 8:40 PM
To: yadis at lists.danga.com; heraldry-dev at incubator.apache.org
Subject: OpenID 2 Day and Evening Events This Thursday

So I know I promised last time that I'd be better about early preparation, but this Thursday I'll be hosting another OpenID get together along with JanRain and Sxip.  It will start at 10am and run through the afternoon when we'll then migrate to the OpenID 2.0 event hosted by Dabble that evening in Berkeley (http://www.kaliyasblogs.net/Iwoman/?p=401).  Agenda is mainly focused around solidifying the Authentication spec and it should be a good day of discussion like last time.

Address is 675 E Middlefield Road in Mountain View; look for building six on the VeriSign campus.  Hope to see you there!

--David