Change Proposal 005

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Tue Feb 7 23:13:33 UTC 2006

I also think that's reasonable -- and if Drummond says so, it won't
conflict with anything they do in OASIS that may be related.

Note also: the master YADIS definition these days is NOT in the wiki
any more, but in the version-controlled document, of which many
versions can be downloaded from the wiki.

On Feb 7, 2006, at 14:28, Drummond Reed wrote:

> +1. I agree that this aligns it more with the mediatype returned.
>
> =Drummond

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.