Yadis Spec .9 Change Proposal: Section 7.3.1 clarify multipleXRD

Chasen, Les les.chasen at neustar.biz
Sat Feb 11 21:43:06 UTC 2006

The XML document with one or more XRDes is just an artifact of
resolution. It is especially important for trusted resolution and
clients with custom needs.  A client side resolver will pull out just
the URI for the service endpoint that is requested.  So, I believe, for
your purposes you will only be dealing with the link you are interested
in.

I-Name:  =les.chasen