Yadis 0.92

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Tue Feb 28 18:46:57 UTC 2006

> So far there is only one relying party implementation posted,
> schtuff.com .  Any others?

We'll release a YADIS implementation (both read and write) at YADIS
1.0 time:
  - PHP, Perl and Java code downloadable from netmesh.org (open
source and commercial licenses)
  - upgrade to the mylid.net hosted identity service.
  - we'll eat our own dog food and migrate netmesh.org user
management to that implementation
  - I'm also planning to upgrade the yadis.org wiki to that
implementation.

Given that YADIS 1.0 seems to be close, that code release must also
be close ...

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.

 http://netmesh.info/jernst