Simplifying OpenId

Joseph Holsten pantosys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:22:33 UTC 2006

Alex, I appreciate the contribution. Can we please return to Dick
Hardt's three points? I am in agreement with him, though I'll adopt
anything that gets used.

If the answer to his question lies in the archives, someone tell me
how far back to start, and I will try to pull out the details.

For those of you who aren't both learning and verifying the ideas
behind yadis, there really isn't enough documentation. If you already
know it, you can document the ideas in half the time I can.