field sets

S. Alexander Jacobson alex at alexjacobson.com
Mon Jan 23 06:19:39 UTC 2006

Ok, if it is a YADIS service then we need some common way to refer to
field sets.

For example, does credit card data include billing address?

Is age or birthdate or both specified?

Is there a way to refer to (gender,age,zip) for various ad targeting
applications?

How is last4 of social identified?

How are "whereabouts" specified?

-Alex-