Web Services Access using YADIS

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Thu Jul 20 12:06:11 UTC 2006

This is what I am thinking and this would be a colossal achievement in the
community (rather than go the WS-* route).
It seems to me that the code base is almost there.  Unfortunately, I am not
an expert at this and was wondering if anyone had done something similar (or
willing to guide me in that direction)
Thanks,
Pat.