OpenID Authentication 2.0 Draft 5

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Thu Jun 29 12:58:25 UTC 2006

With a lot of work from Josh Hoyt the past few weeks, we've now uploaded
a draft of OpenID Authentication 2.0.  This is based on feedback we've
been hearing the past year in terms of how the community wants to see
OpenID improved and extended and should also provide a solid base for
doing so in the future.

This draft specification is a work in progress. There is much feedback
that has not yet been incorporated. Right now we're looking for overall
feedback about omissions, things that might make implementation
difficult and larger structural issues.  I think the goal is to publish
about a draft every week as we move forward with it.

Until the draft makes it on the actual website, you can find them in SVN
at:
http://code.sixapart.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/trunk/website/sp
ecs/openid-authentication-2_0-05.html?rev=55&root=openid
http://code.sixapart.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/trunk/website/sp
ecs/openid-authentication-2_0-05.txt?rev=55&root=openid
http://code.sixapart.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/trunk/website/sp
ecs/openid-authentication-2_0-05.unpg.txt?rev=55&root=openid

--David