OpenID Authentication 2.0 Draft 5

John Merrells merrells at sxip.com
Fri Jun 30 17:49:46 UTC 2006

Congratulations on publishing the updated specification! I'm sure it was
a lot of work.

I'm happy to see that you've incorporated ideas from other
architectures,
and that you have been working towards making OpenID a great layer
upon which to build an open internet identity infrastructure.

I'd like to share with you some of our experience with the SXIP/DIX
architecture and the discussions that have taken place on the dix
mailing
list. I'll send those in individual emails, so that they're easier
for us to
discuss.

John

http://dixs.org