Identity 2.0

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Wed Mar 1 18:34:18 UTC 2006

Well, Google hits are not accurate in that respect at all. For
example, the very first page of searching for "Identity 2.0" (with
quotes) contains hits such as:
  - "TRUSTED NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES RELEASES IDENTITY(TM) 2.0,
INTRODUCES INDUSTRY’S FIRST IDENTITY OPERATING SYSTEM"
  - "Stolen Identity 2.0" (a blog post about a stolen bicycle)

I don't think you meant those, did you?

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.

 http://netmesh.info/jernst