Caching of discovered Yadis service definitions / best practices?

OHTSUKA Ko-hei nene at kokogiko.net
Mon Mar 6 03:23:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I released perl module for discovering Yadis Resource Descriptor from
Yadis URL on CPAN.

Net::Yadis::Discovery

And in this case, using cache or not is depending on RP's choice.
I just use URI::Fetch module inside of it, and if RP want to use
cache, just give a cache
object to it's constructor.

OHTSUKA Ko-hei