New wiki front page?

Johannes Ernst jernst+lists.danga.com at netmesh.us
Tue Mar 14 16:42:58 UTC 2006

The wiki will be upgraded Real Soon Now -- probably as soon as I'm
back from PC Forum tomorrow ... the plan is to have it talk Yadis,
OpenID and LID protocols. It's working but I haven't pushed the code
out to the public site and I can't really right now because the PC
Forum WiFi is flakey ...

Stay tuned ...

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.