ANN: yadis.org wiki now understands Yadis, LID and OpenID

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at janrain.com
Fri Mar 17 20:13:55 UTC 2006

# we just upgraded the software behind the Yadis.org wiki, and it now
# speaks Yadis (new), LID (as before), OpenID (new) and the local
# Mediawiki usernames (as before). At least I think so ;-) and I'm
# sure you will all tell me if it doesn't work with your identity URL.

I tried logging in with OpenID.

- I entered my OpenID URL.

- I visited my identity provider, entered my password, and chose to
trust the site.

- I was redirected to yadis.org (openid.mode = id_res, URL looked
good), but got a blank page.

- I entered "yadis.org" into the location field to visit the site to
see if I had, in fact, been logged in

- I was redirected back to my identity provider

- I chose NOT to trust the site

- I was redirected back to yadis.org, still anonymous (expected)

- I tried logging in with my OpenID again, and this time I chose to
trust the site again

- I then got this:

A database error has occurred
Query: INSERT INTO LID_RemotePersona(
lid,
givenName,
familyName,
formattedName,
publicMasterKey,
publicSessionKey,
sessionDuration,
lidRefreshRate,
lastLidRefresh,
nextLidRefresh,
sessionStart,
sessionEnd,
sessionId,
firstRegistered )
VALUES('http://cygnus.myopenid.com/',
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
'00:10:07',
'48:31:51',
UTC_TIMESTAMP(),
ADDTIME(UTC_TIMESTAMP(),lidRefreshRate),
UTC_TIMESTAMP(),
ADDTIME(UTC_TIMESTAMP(),sessionDuration),'1860888437', UTC_TIMESTAMP()
);
Function: LID_MediaWiki_RealmManager::createNewRemotePersona
Error: 1062 Duplicate entry 'http://cygnus.myopenid.com/' for key 2
(localhost)

Backtrace:

    * GlobalFunctions.php line 451 calls wfbacktrace()
    * Database.php line 400 calls wfdebugdiebacktrace()
    * Database.php line 350 calls databasemysql::reportqueryerror()
    * LID_MediaWiki_RealmManager.php line 231 calls
databasemysql::query()
    * LID_RelyingParty.php line 217 calls
lid_mediawiki_realmmanager::createnewremotepersona()
    * LID_MediaWiki.php line 136 calls lid_relyingparty_create()
    * Setup.php line 203 calls require_once()
    * index.php line 63 calls require_once()

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  JanRain, Inc.