Federation problem, Identity and precense problems...

Jaco Aizenman skorpio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:34:55 UTC 2006

Hey Larry, this is a VERY INTERESTING subject!,

A constitutional amendment to have virtual personality as a new human right,
defines *presence* as a subcomponent of virtual personality (identity). Take
a look here:
http://cis-berkman.editme.com/JacoLexiconChange2

Today you do not see many presence (telecom) people as members of the Yadis,
IDGang or other identity related mailing list, but this will definitely
change, when different camps will collide with reality(2) in the
future....      ;-)

(1) Telecomm/presence, but also others camps like Health, Government,
Commerce, etc
(2) Technology is massively bringing human ubiquity.

--
Jaco Aizenman L.
My iname is =jaco (http://xri.net/=jaco)

What is an i-name?