Yadis Conformance Testing

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Thu May 18 17:18:08 UTC 2006

On Thu, 18 May 2006 09:03:27 -0700, Josh Hoyt <josh at janrain.com> wrote:
> We will fix this bug, but the test code does not seem to attempt
> content negotiation. Is that by design?

Whoops. It looks like a typo snuck in there between two of us in the code,
I'll send a patch to Johannes right now. My bad, I should have proofread
better.

It should be sending application/rds+xml in the Accept: header, the
failure seems to be in looking at the resulting Content-Type: and
determining that the URL it just queried is indeed a valid way to get the
YADIS document.