[OpenID] AddId! - A useful idea of mine?!

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed Jan 31 19:23:19 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas

The approach presumes you want the services to be publicly available.
(yes, one could implement a ACL, but that is not in the proposal)

Another approach would be to use Attribute Exchange, so that when
logging into a site with OpenID, the site would ask for all the feed
mechanisms it understands, and you could release whichever mechanisms
you have that you would like to share with the site.

-- Dick