Onwer/Group preservation done

robb robb at canfield.com
Fri Aug 17 22:45:03 UTC 2007

Using my patches you can have Brackup perform rather complex backup
sets. For example using the find tool (talking about complex file
selection) you could set a source like this:

[SOURCE:robb]
path = /home/robb/projects

# Requires Brackup-crg version
type = FileList

# The file containing the input list
#   !! Pipes are allowed
#   -- By default duplicates will be ignored and all names
#      will be normalized to be relative to the 'path' above.
# This example will backup the vmail project without any .svn stuff.
# Don't forget the ending pipe character (|)
file=find ~robb/projects/misc/vmail -name '.svn' -prune -or -print |