Any work going on with this project?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sat Jan 19 16:39:38 UTC 2008

Ah, shit, I forgot that I setup filters for this list and I haven't been
checking it.  :/

Sorry, bad maintainer!

But I've actually moved the repo to here some time ago:

http://code.google.com/p/brackup/

I'm happy to give other people commit access there.  (If you follow the
rules at http://danga.com/commit.bml , but please don't commit to the
sixapart repo.

- Brad