Recommended Version

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 18:50:08 UTC 2008

Brian Pitts wrote:
> What the currently recommended version of Brackup? 1.06 from August or
> trunk?

If you're running on a Unix-like system and you don't need any of the
new bits that have been added since 1.06, then you should be fine
running the 1.06 release. I use a mix of 1.06 on Linux boxes and a
snapshot of the trunk on some Windows boxes.

I think the main thing that might be of interest since the last release
is support for sending data to Amazon S3 in Europe rather than in the U.S.