CloudFiles

William Wolf throughnothing at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:09:14 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

I just found brackup a few days ago, and set about to get Rackspace's
CloudFiles (mosso.com) working with brackup.  Currently, I have a
fully functioning CloudFiles target module that can backup and restore
successfully to a rackspace cloud files account.

The Code still needs to be cleaned up a little bit, and I need to
write tests for it. (I have written my own basic tests for the Cloud
Files API that the CloudFiles Target module uses, but none for the
actual target module yet).

I just wanted to get some feedback on this I guess, and see if there
would be any interest in getting this committed into the code?

Thanks for the great project!