Filename trailing whitespace handling fixed (?)

Gavin Carr gavin at openfusion.com.au
Sat Jan 2 14:56:33 UTC 2010

I think I've fixed the handling of filenames with trailing whitespace,
at least for unencrypted backups. Encrypted backups also work for me,
but perhaps it's gpg version-dependent - I'm using an older gpg 1.4.5,
and that's working fine.

I've added a unit test (t/05-filename-escaping.t) that includes a
trailing whitespace test (unencrypted and encrypted), so if anyone felt
like trying a make test on current trunk I'd appreciate reports.

Cheers,
Gavin