brackup-restore config file access

Gavin Carr gavin at openfusion.com.au
Wed Jan 6 22:58:32 UTC 2010

brackup-restore is supposed to not require a brackup config file,
and ignores it even if it's available (see doc/design-decisions.txt).

I've just committed a patch to allow brackup-restore targets to
access their section of the config file (if it's available), which
allows you to do restores without having to enter passwords (if the
original config file is available).

Only the ftp target has been updated so far, but that seems to work
nicely. I'll update the others tomorrow.

A minor change required to support that was including the target
name in the brackup metafile metadata ('TargetName'), so that we
know which section of the config file to load for restores.

Cheers,
Gavin