MySQL module

Karjala karjala_lists at karjala.org
Mon Jul 3 14:57:21 UTC 2006

I see.

Am I right then to say that the function get_password is called whenever
Digest/Cram/SASL is used, and the function check_cleartext is called
whenever the "password is sent between the two computers"?

Either get_password is called or check_cleartext, but not both during a
single login.

Right?

What is TLS?