Test server somewhere?

Manuzhai manuzhai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 11:54:49 UTC 2006

Hello there,

I am working on a (client, for now) XMPP library in Python. I started
testing my own server, which runs Wildfire, and now I thought I'd
start testing other servers now. I think I already found a bug in
ejabberd, which doesn't seem to be handling XML namespaces correctly.

Anyway, I was wondering if there's a djabberd server out there
somewhere I can test against. Additionally, it would be nice if there
are some test credentials I could use or a way to register other than
through in-band registration, since that part isn't done yet. ;)

Regards,

Manuzhai