DBIC authen driver release

Guillermo Roditi groditi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 22:58:30 UTC 2006

Ok so I am a moron and kept accidentally emailing Martin (sorry Martin!)
because I expected reply-to header to *JustWork* and kept forgetting this
list doesn't have it. My bad.

updated, and the new permanent url

now with a make file since i learned how to use make dist

http://search.cpan.org/~groditi/ <http://search.cpan.org/%7Egroditi/>