Adium sending initial presence after getroster

Artur Bergman sky at crucially.net
Wed Jun 21 05:59:01 UTC 2006

So,

Adium is currently sending a setroster first, then an initial
presence request

However, we have code in there that does this

         foreach my $jid (map  { $_->jid }
                          grep { $_->subscription->is_none_pending_in }
                          $roster->items) {
             my $subpkt = DJabberd::Presence->make_subscribe(to   =>
$conn->bound_jid,
                                                             from =>
$jid);
             # already in roster as pendin, we've already processed
it, so just
             # deliver it so user can reply with subscribed/
unsubscribed:
             $logger->fatal("(fooo");
             $subpkt->deliver($conn->vhost);
         }
     };

however, that later gets caught in

delivery Local.pm

     my $find_bares = sub {
         @dconns = grep { $_->is_available } $vhost-
 >find_conns_of_bare($to)
     };

which sees that the connection is not available...

any suggestions?