djabberd <stream:features/> bug [Fwd: livejournal]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Nov 20 23:21:42 UTC 2006

This is not a bug. See for instance this text at the end of Section 6.2
of RFC 3920:

   Upon receiving the new stream header from the
   initiating entity, the receiving entity MUST respond by sending a
   new XML stream header to the initiating entity, along with any
   available features (but not including the STARTTLS and SASL
   features) or an empty <features/> element (to signify that no
   additional features are available)....

/psa