problem with tarball

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sun Oct 1 21:08:21 UTC 2006

Thanks.  Looks like I fucked it up.  I'm wondering how my habitual "make
disttest" worked .... Hm.

Will fix!

And Trac disappeared because of:
   a) exploits
   b) memory out of control
   c) CPU out of control

So it comes back when we allocate a [virtual] machine for it to run
isolated from the actual subversion.