How to configure djabberd for an external component?

oliver oli oliver.oli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 19:36:06 UTC 2006

Hello,

I attached my djabberd.conf file. With this configuration djabberd eats
all messages, this means that clients cannot communicate with each other.

When I remove the <Subdomain>...</Subdomain> part, it's working again.
What is wrong with my config? ;-)

OldSSL  enable
DeclareMonitor 127.0.0.1
AdminPort 5200

ClientPort 5222
ServerPort 5269

SSLCertificateFile	/etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile	/etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.pem

<VHost localhost>
   S2S false
   RequireSSL no

   <Plugin DJabberd::Authen::StaticPassword>
       Password pass
   </Plugin>

   <Plugin DJabberd::RosterStorage::InMemoryOnly />

   <Subdomain test>
     <Plugin DJabberd::Component::External>
         ListenPort 5290
         Secret secret