Problem in receiving chat and User status is not authorized

Rajesh Dharmalingam rajesh.dharmalingam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:24:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

I created new users and able to login. But when i check the roster, i get
the same old data as i sent you previously. The roaster table does not get
updated with the latest users.

>From config file:
The plugin for users
  <Plugin DJabberd::Authen::HTDigest>
    Realm djabberd
    HtDigest /usr/local/chat/djabberd/djabberd.users
  </Plugin>

The plugin for SQLite:
  <Plugin DJabberd::RosterStorage::SQLite>
   Database /usr/local/chat/djabberd/DJabberd/roster.sqlite
  </Plugin>

I am creating the users as
htdigest -c djabberd.users djabberd user1
htdigest -c djabberd.users djabberd user2

Am i missing something?

Regards,
-Rajesh

--
Regards,
-Rajesh

"Stick to our roots and not to forget where we come from"