Problem in receiving chat and User status is not authorized

Edward Rudd erudd at netfor.com
Mon Dec 10 21:43:58 UTC 2007

>From the attached Log file

9588 FATAL DJabberd.RosterStorage.SQLite            _jidid_alloc failed:
DBD::SQLite::db do failed: unable to open database file(1) at dbdimp.c
line 402 at
/usr/local/chat/djabberd/DJabberd/../DJabberd-RosterStorage-SQLite/lib/DJabberd/RosterStorage/SQLite.pm
line 144.
9588 ERROR DJabberd.Connection.ClientIn             2 disconnected
DJabberd::Connection::ClientIn=ARRAY(0x8e6af4c) because: _jidid_alloc
failed: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: unable to open database file(1) at
dbdimp.c line 402 at
/usr/local/chat/djabberd/DJabberd/../DJabberd-RosterStorage-SQLite/lib/DJabberd/RosterStorage/SQLite.pm
line 144.

So it looks like DJabberd is unable to read/write the SQLite database
file.  Also it seems to be trying to load roster.sqlite instead of the
file you specified.

Try disabled the sqlite roster storage plugin and use the InMemory one
and see if you can get your two clients to talk w/ eachother.. If you
can, then it's an issue with the configuration of your SQLite roster
storage.